Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm done with my life...

hey readers....I'm done with my life..I made up my mind already...I wanna start a new life..the reason is actually because , a lot of fights between me and my friends right now...I hate it when I have to give up....I just hate fighting with my friends because of something stupid...I'm actually fighting with Ng Ray Chel...I started the fight actually...I have my reasons...I started it means that I have to finish it...
and recently, some damn fucking hacker had used my name on Vanessa's blog's chatbox..
the fucking hacker had said something that cannot be forgiven and very harsh stuff.. the hacker used Sarah BANANA as his/hers name..For the last coupla of months, I wanted to go to Vanessa's blog, but I can't.It had password security...I had to put my e-mail and my e-mail password to enter the blog right??but the problem is, I had forgotten my e-mail's password...I remembered my msn's(hotmail's) password , but not my yahoo e-mail's password...I had forgotten my yahoo's password...it has been 6 months since I logged into my yahoo's e-mail account...I did not have any friends in that acount..that had happened...so I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment